The Goldberg Law Firm
925 N Street
Fresno, CA 93721
Toll Free: (800) 988-HURT Clovis: (559) 322-1517
Fresno: (559) 264-HURT
Fax: (559) 486-HURT
Michael Goldberg is a State Certified Specialist by the State Bar Board of Legal Specialization in Workers Compensation Law. Mr. Goldberg also provides personal representation in Personal Injury Law, Social Security Disability Law and Employment Law and in all Courts in California. In addition, Mr. Goldberg is a member of the Supreme Court bar is admitted to practice before the United States District Courts of Central, Northern and Southern Districts of California.
Michael Goldberg graduated from Dorsey High School of Los Angeles in 1965. He attended the University of California, Los Angeles and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science in 1969. He went on to graduate from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law.
- Workers' Compensation Certified Specialist
- California Bar 1972
- U. S. Supreme Court Bar 1985
- U. S. Federal Court Bar 1973
- U. S. Court of Federal Claims Bar 2000
- U. S. Tax Court Bar 2000
- Fresno Chapter of California Applicant Attorney Association (former President)
- Hispanic Caucus of the California Applicant Attorney Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- National Workplace Injury Litigation Group (WILIG)
- Greater Fresno Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (former Member of the Board of Directors)
- American Justice Association
- Fresno Trial Lawyer Association (FTLA)
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSCCAR)
- California Employment Lawyer Association (CELA)
Fluent in Spanish, Italian and French
REMEMBER: Your employer and the insurance company have attorneys advising them about your case. You are entitled to do the same.
*This does not guarantee, warranty or predict the outcome of your case.